Stylist: Rebecca Corbin-Murray assisted by Nic Goodwin
Outfit: Gucci by Alessandro Michele
Tailor: Claire O’ Connor
Makeup Artist: Alex Babsky using Pat McGrath Labs
Manicurist: Emily Rose Lansley
Today we’ll talk about a new entry on the website: actress Simone Ashley.
The Indian beauty attended the world premiere of the second season of “Bridgerton” at The Tate Modern on March 22, 2022 in London, England and we have all the details to share with you.
For the event, Simone stunned in a Gucci cropped top with an embroidered lace skirt from the Pre-Fall 2022 Gucci ‘Love Parade‘ collection.
She completed her look with Gucci white gold diamond earrings with floral motif and GG detail, a black Gucci Bamboo 1947 mini top handle bag and black Gucci Isle heeled satin sandals (same model as pictured, but not made of suede).
The makeup was striking, with makeup artist extraordinaire Alex Babsky who created a brown-ish blended out smokey eye for the actress, including a precise eyeliner trait that framed the eyes and a bright red metallic eyeshadow on the eyelid. The colors used complimented each other perfectly, thanks to the performance of Pat McGrath Labs products.
Here they are, slightly edited for clarity:
– Pat McGrath Labs – Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation in ‘Medium Deep 24‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer in ‘M21‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Setting Powder in ‘Light Medium 2‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Skin Fetish: Divine Blush in “Divine Rose“;
– Pat McGrath Labs – IntensifEYES Artistry Wand;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Mothership V Eyeshadow Palette in “Bronze Seduction“;
– Pat McGrath Labs – PermaGel Ultra Glide Eye Pencil in “Xtreme Black“;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Dark Star Mascara;
– Pat McGrath Labs – PermaGel Ultra Lip Pencil in “Brownouveaux“;
– Pat McGrath Labs – MatteTrance Lipstick in “Venus In Furs“.
The hair was styled in a middle part and secured behind Simone‘s ears by Dayaruci–soft waves cascaded behind her back.
Her nails were sadly not visible due to the long lacy sleeves, but they were courtesy of Emily Rose Lansley, who appeared to paint them in a color matching that of the top.
Bridgerton is an American historical-romance television series based on Julia Quinn‘s collection of novels. Created by Chris Van Dusen, the series is Shondaland‘s first scripted show for Netflix.
It revolves around the eponymous Bridgerton family and is set in the competitive world of Regency era London’s ton during the social season where marriageable youth of nobility and gentry are launched into society.
In the series, Simone Ashley portrays Kate, Viscountess Bridgerton (née Sharma), a spinster recently arrived from India.