Stylist: Amanda Pham
Outfit: Fendi Couture
Makeup Artist: Wendy Rowe using Charlotte Tilbury Makeup
Hairstylist: Earl Simms assisted by Therese Haynes
Manicurist: Jolene Brodeur
Shoes: Tamara Mellon
We are finally back to livable temperatures and for me this means that frosty imagery is on the mood board today.
How could I translate it for you into something tangible?
Well, by writing about the clothes Sienna Miller was seen in, while attending the Vanity Fair Oscar Afterparty this year.
For the party, Miller donned a Fendi yellow and grey backless floral ensemble with thigh high slit on the side, from the Spring 2023 Couture collection, paired with intricate Fendi jewelry pieces that were displayed with other dresses on the runway.
Her incredible gown was accessorized with metallic platino gold Tamara Mellon Next Level sandals and a silver Fendi mini Baguette handbag.
The actress’ makeup was glowy and fiery, indeed her makeup artist Wendy Rowe used a light red lipstick to contrast with her muted dress; hints of plums and golds were gently applied on the lids.
Rowe shared all the details about the look with her Instagram followers, and we can tell you that all products used were courtesy of Charlotte Tilbury. Charlotte herself shared a list of products with her audience too, and I integrated parts of it here below for a fuller breakdown:
– Glow Toner;
– Magic Serum Crystal Elixir;
– Magic Cream;
– Magic Lip Oil Crystal Elixir;
– Beautiful Skin Foundation – Shade #3N;
– Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder – Shade #2;
– Beautiful Skin Radiant Concealer – Shade #4 Fair;
– Hollywood Glow Glide Face Architect Highlighter – Shade ‘Champagne Glow‘;
– Matte Beauty Blush Wand – Shade ‘Pillow Talk‘ and ‘Pillow Talk Pink Pop‘;
– Beautiful Skin Sun-Kissed Glow Bronzer in ‘Medium‘;
– Cheek to Chic Blush in ‘The Climax‘;
– Legendary Brows in ‘Dark Brown‘;
– Matte Eyes to Mesmerise in ‘Diffused Black‘;
– The Queen of Glow Luxury Palette;
– Legendary Lashes Mascara;
– Kiss ‘N’ Tell Lip Cheat;
– Carina’s Love Hot Lips Lipstick;
– Charlotte’s Magic Body Cream.
Sienna‘s hair was styled in a mini sleek updo by professional hairstylist Earl Simms–all the hair was pulled back and the dress was the star of the show.
Her manicure was courtesy of Jolene Brodeur, who opted for a muted cream square manicure, in line with the nature of the dress.
On Instagram, the therapists at Legology wrote down all the products they used to offer Miller their signature Leg Contouring treatment, here they are:
“- Exfo-Lite Salt Leg Scrub;
– Lymph-Lite Boom Body Brush;
– Cellu-Lite Anti-Cellulite Oil;
– Circu-Lite Suction Cup;
– Air-Lite Contouring Leg Cream;
– Sun-Lite Tinted Leg Cream.”
Sienna Miller has always been an IT girl and now that I’m a grown-up I can see the influence she has had on the fashion system as a whole.
She didn’t like the title, especially as a young girl becoming well known at a time when paparazzi literally destroyed the lives of people such as Amy Winehouse and Britney Spears.
Even though her romantic life was the subject of tabloids at the time, she managed to keep her style choices atop of it, and it is not an easy task, especially as a female actress.
She was truly one of those who knew how to mix and match clothes who could seem conflicting with each other in a matter that just made sense, and everything at the time seemed incredibly interwoven with the roles she portrayed.
I can only imagine how hard it was for stylist Amanda Pham to dress such a woman for the Vanity Fair Oscar party then, but she managed to do it gracefully.