Stylist: Danielle Levi
Outfit: Balenciaga by Demna Gvasalia
Makeup Artist: Ariel Tejada
Tan Artist: Isabel Alysa
Hairstylist: Chris Appleton
Manicurist: Kim Truong
Pedicure: Diem Truong
Brows: Kelley Baker
Jewelry: Lorraine Schwartz
Kim Kardashian and Balenciaga have been a match made in heaven lately, or dare we say, a match made pre-divorce with Kanye West. Nonetheless, this union made it to the red carpet of the 2022 Vanity Fair Oscar Party, where one of the best dresses of the collection made its entrance.
For the event, Kim donned a light blue Balenciaga backless ensemble with center closure and a long train from the Fall 2022 Ready-to-Wear collection. Coincidentally, some months after, she wore the same outfit in the Balenciaga Fall-Winter 2022 ad campaign–a truly iconic moment.
She paired the look with silver Balenciaga BB0157S sunglasses with black lenses and black Balenciaga Women’s Naked Knife Pantaleggings in matte spandex. For jewelry, she wore a pair of Lorraine Schwartz diamond earrings.
After some research, I found out that her makeup artist for the occasion–Ariel Tejada–gave a complete breakdown of the products he used on the fashion mogul on his Tik Tok, and of course I had to report everything here for you (it was quite a long process).
First of all, he started out by saying that Kim wanted a baby doll glam, with a 60’s flare, which meant a cut crease with a really clean liner, but just overall, classic Kim.
Here are the products:
LIPS & PREP:
– KKW Beauty – Lip Liner in ‘Classic Kim‘;
– Makeup by Mario – Master Mattes™ Pro Lip Palette, shades LP 1&2;
– La Mer – Moisturizing Cream for prep;
– Bobbi Brown – Vitamin Enriched Eye Base;
– Laneige – Lip Sleeping Mask;
BROWS & EYES:
– Benefit Cosmetics – Precisely, By Brow Pencil in the shade 3.5;
– Tarte Cosmetics – Shape Tape Concealer in the shade ‘10 Sand‘ to clean the eyebrows, using his Morphe x Ariel A19 dual-ended concealer Brush (synthetic);
– Rare Beauty – Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Stick in the shade ‘Always Sunny‘ as eyeshadow;
– Make Up For Ever – Concealer in the shade 34 to cut the crease, applied with the Morphe x Ariel A18 Brush;
– Laura Mercier – Translucent Powder to the set the creams on the eyelids, using the Morphe x Ariel A14 Brush;
– Inglot – Gel Liner in the shade 77;
– Kevyn Aucoin – Sensual Skin Enhancer in 12 and 13 mixed with the Nars Light Reflecting Foundation in ‘Valencia‘;
– Nars – Radiant Creamy Concealer in the shade ‘Tiramisu‘;
– Makeup by Mario – SoftSculpt® Shaping Stick in ‘Medium‘ mixed with Rare Beauty – Warm Wishes Effortless Bronzer Stick in the shade ‘Always Sunny‘;
– Rare Beauty – Soft Pinch Blush in ‘Happy‘;
– Huda Beauty – Easy Bake Loose Baking & Setting Powder in ‘Cupcake‘ to bake the highlight areas;
– MAC Cosmetics – Studio Fix Pressed Powder in the shade NW25 to set the under eye area lightly;
– One/Size Beauty – Turn Up The Base – Powder Foundation in 4G and 5G;
– KKW Beauty – discontinued bronzer to powder contour the face;
– Kiss Lashes – in the style ‘Ruffle‘.
Here is what hairstylist Chris Appleton used to style Kim‘s hair in a long wet-looking ponytail:
As for her nails, we know that as always, Kim and Diem Truong did her manicure and pedicure respectively, but because of the nature of the clothing, none of that was visible or identifiable. It’s a pity but it’s fashion, we have to deal with it.