Stylist: Rebecca Corbin-Murray
Makeup Artist: Alex Babsky using Lâncome
Hairstylist: Peter Lux
Manicurist: Sabrina Gayle using CND
Shoes: René Caovilla
Jewelry: Bulgari | Maria Tash
I don’t know if coming out of almost two years of a pandemic made people realize that they should try to live their lives to the fullest, but the amount of great looks that are coming out this year makes our job worthwhile.
Take Florence Pugh attending the British Vogue and Tiffany & Co. Party at Annabel’s on March 13, 2022.
Pugh donned a satin pink Halpern shoulderless bustier ensemble with long train from the Fall 2022 Ready-to-Wear collection.
The actress’ stylist Rebecca paid homage to the place the event took place in, picking up a dress from a London-based designer; nonetheless, for a party co-hosted by the British edition of Vogue.
Florence paired the short dress with silver René Caovilla wraparound strappy sandals featuring a square toe. Her accessories consisted of a Bulgari Serpenti necklace worn backwards, a Bulgari Viper ring, a Bulgari Seduttori ring, a Maria Tash Open Curve stud among others from the same brand and her now infamous septum.
The “Black Widow” actress reunited with MUA friend and collaborator Alex Babsky, who never ceases to amaze us with his artistry and skills. Here is the breakdown of the products he used on Florence, updated for the night (slightly edited for clarity):
– Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra Wear – Foundation (no shade specified);
– Lancôme – Teint Idole Ultra Wear – Concealer (no shade specified);
– Lancôme – Long Time No Shine – Loose Setting Translucent Powder;
– Lancôme – Belle de Teint – Healthy Skin Powder (no shade specified);
– Lancôme – Grandiôse Liner;
– Lancôme – Lash Idôle Waterproof Mascara;
– Lancôme – Brôw Define Pencil in ‘Dark Brown‘;
– Lancôme – L’Absolu Rouge Cream Lipstick in 253 ‘Mademoiselle-Amanda‘;
– Lancôme – Hypnôse Palette in 03 ‘Brun Adore‘.
Babsky switched the blonde beauty’s lipstick from the BAFTAs red carpet in the afternoon, so it could match her different dress and he also intensified her eyeshadow, whereas before, the actress just sported a precise black eyeliner flick.
Hairstylist Peter Lux applied little gems on the actress’ part, for some extra sparkle.
Manicurist Sabrina Gayle used a CND nail polish in the shade ‘Romantique‘ topped with ‘Clearly Pink‘ from the same line and placed two Swarovski crystals at the center of the lunula of each of her nails. The hands were prepped and hydrated using Herlum Hand Lotion.
Some backstage videos.