Stylist: Monica Rose assisted by Katie Peare
Outfit: Armani Privé
Makeup Artist: Carolina Gonzalez using Armani Beauty
assisted by Renato Oliveira
Manicurist: Mel Shengaris
Shoes: Armani Privé
Jewelry: Lorraine Schwartz
Today is a throwback day–even if it’s not a Thursday–so let’s talk about what model Alessandra Ambrosio wore to the 2020 Vanity Fair Oscar Afterparty.
Ambrosio looked fabulous in an Armani Privé vibrant pink silk satin, sweetheart neckline gown with a black satin bow at the back that led into a dramatic train.
She paired the ensemble with black satin Armani Privé sandals and Lorraine Schwartz jewels.
I’m sure you can’t wait for a detailed makeup breakdown–here it is, thanks to makeup artist extraordinaire Carolina Gonzalez (slightly edited for clarity):
– Armani Beauty – Power Fabric Concealer in 5
– Armani Beauty – Color Corrector in 1;
– Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Foundation in 6.5;
– Armani Beauty – Neo Nude Fusion Powder in 11.5;
– Armani Beauty – Fluid Sheer Glow Enhancer in 8;
– Armani Beauty – Eye Tint in 42 all over the eye;
– Tarte Cosmetics – Tarteist Double Take Eyeliner;
– Armani Beauty – High Precision Brow in 2;
– Armani Beauty – Eyes to Kill in Black Ecstasy;
– Kiss Products – Lash Couture – Diy Faux Lash Extensions Kit;
– Armani Beauty – Lip Maestro mix of 500, 101
then topped with Ecstasy Lacquer Excess Lipcolor Shine in 507;
– Armani Beauty – Crema Nera Supreme.”
Hairstylist Giannandrea used City of Angels extensions for some extra inches while manicurist Mel Shengaris opted for a nude hue and almond shaped nails.