One of my favorite outfits from the Vanity Fair Oscar Afterparty 2022 was the one worn by Winnie Harlow. You want to know more about it? Just read further.
For the night, Winnie looked otherworldly in a custom Atelier Versace lilac one shoulder draped dress with deep thigh high slit, adorned with signature Versace gold safety pins.
The way the dress was constructed was pretty much reminiscent of the designs from the Versace Spring 2022 Ready-to-Wear collection, in terms of the safety pins placement, the neckline, the slit, the cutouts and the overall draping.
The opulent ensemble was paired with gold Versace Medusa Chain leather sandals, a Versace La Medusa patent mini bag, a Vendorafa Anaconda ring, a four band Onda ring and gold bracelet, plus Gismondi 1754 one-of-a-kind earrings with 6,10 ct of fancy diamonds and 5,50 ct of white diamonds.
Winnie‘s makeup was courtesy of Adam Burrell, who used about-face products to create a glittery light purple/golden look with a thick black eyeliner flick. It’s the perfect combo for the Summer–effortless and playful.
Here is the breakdown:
– about-face – Paint-It Matte Lip Color in ‘Dilemma‘;
– about-face – Light Lock Powder in ‘This Bliss‘ + ‘Lightspun‘;
– about-face – Matte Fluid Eye Paint in ‘Art of Darkness‘;
– about-face – Fractal Glitter Eye Paint in ‘Apollo Empire‘;
– about-face – Fractal Glitter Dust in ‘Light Theory‘ + ‘Saint Ceremony‘;
– about-face – Light Lock Powder in ‘Lightspun‘;
– about-face – Fractal Glitter Dust in ‘Light Theory’;
– about-face – Light Lock Lip Gloss in ‘Please Obey‘;
All over glow by Cay Skin.
Harlow‘s hair was long, styled in soft, defined and luscious locks, thanks to the expertise of hairstylist Ashanti Lation while her nails were claw shaped, painted in a creamy, simple hue.