Stylist: Molly Dickson assisted by Jenna Anne
Outfit: Versace by Donatella Versace supplied by Albright Fashion Library
Makeup Artist: Melissa Hernandez using Laneige and Armani Beauty
Hairstylist: Glen Coco using The Hair Shop
Colorist: Matt Rez
assisted by Elvia Garcia, Tommy Cotton and Jason Seradsky
Manicurist: Zola Ganzorigt
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Believe me when I say: you can fall in love with an outfit, because that’s what happened to me as soon as I saw Sydney Sweeney‘s ensemble for this year’s Emmy Awards HBO Max Afterparty.
For the party, Sweeney looked godly in a dark green Versace cutout dress with latex sleeves. After careful research, we were able to confirm that the dress stemmed from the Fall 2013 Ready-to-Wear collection, even though it was in a different color.
We also need to remind you that–as her stylist Molly Dickson revealed on her Instagram–the dress was intentionally worn backwards and it made absolute sense, seen Sydney‘s body proportions.
It took us some time to determine which one it was because of this peculiarity, but we were determined to find it and we did.
She paired her incredible ensemble with black Giuseppe Zanotti Bebe square-toe sandals with black patent platform, Kallati London blue topaz diamond earrings and ring and a sparkly clutch that she was seen carrying outside of the location of the afterparty.
What about the makeup? You might ask. And well, we have all the details thanks to the great MUA Melissa Hernandez. For the HBO Max‘s afterparty, the makeup was the same as the Emmy Awards show. Hernandez just added a bit of definition to the actress’ lower waterline and around her eyes, making the overall look smokier and heavier.
– Using fingertips, massage Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Hydrating Primer into the skin;
– apply an even layer of Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Foundation in 5.75;
– conceal and correct under eye circles with Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Concealer in 5;
– brighten and set under eyes with Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Glow Setting Powder in 4;
– set foundation with Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Glow Setting Powder in 5.5.
– Blend Armani Beauty – Neo Nude Melting Color Balm in 20 along the hollows of the cheeks for a soft contour;
– using fingertips, press Armani Beauty – Neo Nude A-Blush in 50 onto the apples of the cheeks;
– highlight the high points of the face with Armani Beauty – Neo Nude A-Highlight in 11.
– Mix Armani Beauty – Eye Tint Liquid Eyeshadows 24 + 23 and apply a soft wash of color on the outer corners using a fluffy blending brush;
– line and define lash line using Armani Beauty – Smooth Silk Eye Pencils in 11 + 7;
– curl lashes and coat with Armani Beauty – Eccentrico Mascara.
– Define and contour lip line with Armani Beauty – Neo Nude A-Contour 20;
– apply Armani Beauty – Lip Power Long Wear Satin Lipstick 109.”
Facialist Iván Pol prepared the “Euphoria” actress’ face before the true glam for the night with the N°1 de Chanel Powder-to-Foam Cleanser, N°1 de Chanel Revitalizing Lotion and the N°1 de Chanel Revitalizing Essence Lotion.
Sydney‘s hair was styled in a sleek do by Glen Coco, using The Hair Shop extensions for added inches. The look was slightly different from the wavy coif Sweeney showed off during the award show, but for that, you need to wait till we’ll write an article regarding her outfit for the main event.
We will make sure to update this space as soon as we’ll write it, so you’ll be able to access it with just a click.
As always, her friend and manicurist Zola Ganzorigt painted “The White Lotus” actress’ oval shaped nails with a hue exactly matching that of the gown (and even in this case, the mani was switched from the show to the afterparty and we’ll make sure to give you all the details regarding that one too, in due time).
Sydney Sweeney was nominated in the categories Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Cassie Howard in “Euphoria” and Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Limited or Anthology Series or Movie for her role as Olivia Mossbacher in “The White Lotus“.