Stylist: Marc Eram
Outfit: Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello
Tailor: Felippe Johann x Karen Avenell
Makeup Artist: Daniel Kolaric
using Dr. Barbara Sturm and Pat McGrath Labs
Hairstylist: Ben Talbott
Shoes: Saint Laurent
In our quest to revisit past events, we ended up on a gorgeous ensemble that Stella Maxwell wore to The Fashion Awards 2021. The blonde stunner wears clothes as if they were her second skin and we can’t help but stare.
For the award show, Maxwell stunned in a Saint Laurent brown, black and ochre geometric-print pussybow silk short dress from the Pre-Fall 2021 collection.
She also accessorized her look with black Saint Laurent Opyum sandals in patent leather with cassandre heel featuring an adjustable ankle strap, a Venyx Meteoryx ring in 18kt yellow gold, a Venyx Madagascar ring in 18kt white gold, black rhodium and diamonds, a Venyx Madagascar gold ring and and a pair of Venyx Madagascar earrings in 9kt yellow gold.
The model’s soft makeup was courtesy of Daniel Kolaric who used Dr. Barbara Sturm products to prep her skin and Pat McGrath products to paint her face. He opted for a light smokey eye and light brown nude lips, very reminiscent of the 90’s.
Here is the breakdown straight from the pro’s Instagram:
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Enzyme Cleanser;
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Toner;
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Face Mask;
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Hyaluronic Serum;
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Brightening Serum;
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Rich Face Cream;
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Anti-Aging primer;
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Lip Balm;
– Dr. Barbara Sturm – Face Mist.
– Pat McGrath Labs – Sublime Perfection Foundation #10;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Sublime Perfection Concealer #9 & #10;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Sublime Perfection Setting Powder #1 & #2;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Powder in ‘Light‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Divine Blush in ‘Nude Venus‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo in ‘Nude‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Divine Glow Highlighter (no shade specified);
– Pat McGrath Labs – PermaGel Eye Pencil in ‘BLK Coffee‘ & ‘Xtreme Black‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner;
– Pat McGrath Labs – FetishEYES Mascara;
– Pat McGrath Labs – MTHRSHP MEGA: Celestial Odyssey Eye Palette using the shades ‘Bronze Eclipse‘, ‘Nocturne‘ & ‘Palladium‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – PermaGel Ultra Lip Pencil in ‘Contour‘;
– Pat McGrath Labs – MatteTrance Lipstick in ‘1995‘ and ‘Divine Brown‘.
Her hair was styled by Ben Talbott in a simple wet looking updo with just some fine tendrils framing her face. The products he mentioned using were from Living Proof with a little help from Dyson tools.
She also sported a very punk black manicure.
Stylist Marc Eram has all the answers when it comes to effortless, chic styling. The dress Stella wore had that breezy feeling that went perfectly with her coif. I especially loved the rocker edge and the IDGAF attitude she exuded–it’s her trademark.