Stylist: Annabelle Harron
Outfit: custom Gucci by Alessandro Michele
Makeup Artist: Mario Dedivanovic assisted by Sierra Matthews
using Noble Panacea and Makeup By Mario
Hairstylist: Jennifer Yepez using Dyson Hair
Facialist: Iván Pol
Jewelry: Harry Winston
It’s been a while since we last wrote about Salma Hayek, but lately I have been mesmerized by her outfit for the 28th Screen Actors Guild Awards and I couldn’t wait to show it to you. Are you ready?
The “House of Gucci” actress looked divine in a salmon custom Gucci halter neck ensemble with matching lace gloves. The dress shaped her figure perfectly, which sometimes can be tricky while dealing with busty women like her.
The Mexican and American actress paired the look with metallic gold Gucci Angel T-Strap platform sandals, Harry Winston Diamond Chandelier earrings made of 20 pear-shaped and 50 round brilliant diamonds weighing a total of approximately 16.81 carats set in platinum, a Harry Winston Signature 7 high jewelry timepiece in 18k white gold and a Harry Winston Guggenheim ring containing 161 round brilliant diamonds with 3.96 total carats in a platinum setting.
Salma‘s makeup was courtesy of the great Mario Dedivanovic, who detailed the whole process on his Instagram. We’ll report it here for you (edited for clarity):
– Noble Panacea – ‘The Absolute‘ Collection as skin prep;
EYES AND BROWS:
– Makeup By Mario – Master Pigment Pro® Pencil in ‘Rich Blue‘ softly smudged around the eye;
– Makeup By Mario – Master Metallics® Eyeshadow Palette on the eyelid in shade 1 ‘Warm Sparkling Gold‘ (first shade on the top left) and shade 3 ‘A Deep Bronze‘ (first row, third shade);
– Makeup By Mario – Master Mattes® Eyeshadow Palette in shade 8 ‘A Warm Medium Brown‘, in the crease (second row, third shade);
– Makeup By Mario – Master Blade™️ Brow Pencil in ‘Classic Brunette‘;
– Makeup By Mario – Master Hold™️ Brow Gel.
– Makeup By Mario – SoftSculpt® Shaping Stick in ‘Medium Dark‘;
– Makeup By Mario – SoftSculpt® Bronzer in ‘Medium‘;
– Makeup By Mario – Soft Pop Blush Stick in ‘Soft Coral‘;
– Makeup By Mario – Ultra Suede™️ Sculpting Lip Pencil in ‘Daniela‘;
– Makeup By Mario – Ultra Suede™️ Lipstick in ‘Cam‘;
– Makeup By Mario – Pro Volume Lip Gloss in ‘Rose Nude‘.
According to behindthechair.com, the actress’ hairstylist Jennifer Yepez blew-dry her hair at the nape using the Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Professional Edition and a medium-sized round brush and once dry, she used the Dyson Corrale™ straightener to add a subtle wave to the hair, before pulling it into a high ponytail.
During the ceremony, Salma presented the award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Television Movie or Limited Series which went to Michael Keaton for his role as Dr. Samuel Finnix in “Dopesick“.
She was also nominated in the category Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture for “House of Gucci“.