Stylist: Jason Rembert assisted by Christina Arroyo and Tina Marie
Outfit: Thom Browne
Makeup Artist: Shanell Sorrells using Pat McGrath Labs
Aesthetics doctor: Dr. Barbara Sturm
Hairstylist: Zoe Verdejo assisted by Lola
Shoes: Thom Browne
Jewelry: Emily P. Wheeler | Misahara
Rosario Dawson didn’t come to play when it came to this year’s Vanity Fair Oscar Afterparty. She exuded coolness, playfulness and confidence on the red carpet, and that’s what we love to see.
For the event, Rosario wore a deconstructed Thom Browne grey dress from the Fall 2013 Ready-to-Wear collection, paired with Thom Browne Long Point Brogue pumps with sculpted high heel.
She accessorized her look with an Emily P. Wheeler gold bar ring with diamonds, Misahara Zora Unity earrings and a Misahara Halo ring featuring a cushion cut kunzite that is mounted with four round brilliant yellow diamonds.
Makeup artist Shanell Sorrells used Pat McGrath products on Rosario, opting for a feline eyeliner that created the perfect backdrop for the actress’ eyes. A light hint of grey on the eyelids to match the dress, not overpowering the look. Here are all the details (slightly edited for clarity):
– Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation (no shade specified);
– Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer (no shade specified);
– PermaGel Eyeliner Pencil in ‘Xtreme Black‘;
– Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Setting Powder in ‘Light-Medium‘;
– Skin Fetish: Divine Blush in ‘Desert Orchid‘ and ‘Golden Nectar‘ Highlighter;
– MatteTrance Lipstick in ‘Omi‘ and ‘Christy‘ mixed;
– Dark Swan of Denmark lashes (no style specified).
Dawson‘s hair was styled in a long braid, decorated with little hoops throughout, in tune with her earrings; the “Dopesick” actress’ nails were almond shaped and painted in a white-ish hue.
Enjoy some backstage videos and the ones from the official red carpet.