Stylist: Sonia Young assisted by Hannah Lewis
Outfit: Vivienne Westwood
Makeup Artist: Jo Baker using Charlotte Tilbury Makeup
Hairstylist: Giannandrea using DesignME Hair
Colorist: Riawna Capri
Manicurist: Michelle Saunders
Clutch: Jimmy Choo
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Jewelry: Hearts On Fire | Le Vian
Every once in a while I go back to one of the most glamorous nights: that of the Vanity Fair Oscar Afterparty. Admiring Paris Jackson‘s style, I’ve always loved the dress she wore for the 2019’s edition.
Jackson donned an ancient rose draped corset dress from the Vivienne Westwood Fall 2019 Ready-to-Wear collection, paired with Christian Louboutin light gold 514 satin sandals.
When it came to jewelry, Paris opted for a Heart On Fire statement necklace and Le Vian rings, among others. She was also spotted wearing a Jimmy Choo ‘Celeste‘ black velvet clutch with gold metal cube clasp.
Her makeup was courtesy of Jo Baker, who used Charlotte Tilbury products to enhance Paris’ already perfect face, here is a rundown for you, directly from the brand’s Instagram:
“- Charlotte Tilbury – Magic Cream;
– Charlotte Tilbury – Wonderglow;
– Charlotte Tilbury – Cheek to Chic blush – The Climax;
– Charlotte Tilbury – Filmstar Bronze & Glow.
– Charlotte Tilbury – ‘The Icon’ Eyeshadow Palette;
– Charlotte Tilbury – ‘Rock ‘n’ Kohl‘ pencil in Smokey Grey;
– Charlotte Tilbury – Legendary Lashes mascara;
– Charlotte Tilbury – Lip Cheat pencil in Iconic Nude;
– Charlotte Tilbury – Latex Love Lip Vynil.
Manicurist Michelle Saunders opted for an elegant French manicure to finish off the look.