Paris Jackson is an activist fighting for what is right and making choices that reflect her beliefs. Struck by fame from a young age, it was inevitable for her to be under the spotlight once she grew up.
The fashion world welcomed her with open arms and on the red carpet she has been a true joy to witness.
Let’s talk about her MET Gala 2018 appearance, then.
Jackson was a rare beauty, walking on the red carpet in a bespoke Stella McCartney sienna pleated silk tulle gown, a New York Vintage diamond headpiece and a vintage Stephen Russell gold cuff.
A lot of rings and earrings adorned her ears and fingers, some of them were from Gucci, Cartier, Chopard and Tiffany & Co. (they were almost impossible to spot, but thanks to this image from a LACMA Gala 2018 event, the brands were clearer).
Here below you can see the sketch of the dress, straight from the Instagram of her stylist Rushka Bergman.
Paris‘ choice of Stella McCartney doesn’t sound as a surprise since the brand is committed to always being responsible, honest and accountable, with a positive impact on people, the planet and all its creatures. They strive to create the most beautiful, desirable products with the least impact on the environment.
You can read the brand’s sustainability policy here.
Fun fact: Miley Cyrus, Stella McCartney and Paris herself all wore a côte nail polish to the event. All of côte‘s polishes and treatments are free of the major toxins often associated with nail polish. The brand is vegan, cruelty-free and hand poured in the USA.
Hairstylist Giannandrea revealed behindthechair.com how he created Paris‘ sleek look:
“1. Start by shampooing the hair with MOP Basil Mint Revitalizing Shampoo;
2. then, apply a generous amount of MOP Lemongrass Volume Whip from the roots to the mid lengths to create movable volume and bounce;
3. blow-dry the hair smooth, then apply MOP C-System Firm Finish Hairspray throughout the crown area.
4. Next, divide the crown area into four sections and place each one in mid-size Velcro rollers. Allow the set to rest.
5. Then, take large sections and use a large round brush to blow-dry the sides and the back below the crown straight. Use a flat iron to smooth the sides and back sections;
6. Remove the rollers and brush the hair back and downward from the sides and back.
7. Then, use your hands to apply a dime-sized amount of MOP Pomegranate Nourishing Oil through the sides and back sections only, not the crown area.
8. Brush the hair again, smoothing each section downward. Then, secure the style with MOP C-System Firm Finish Hairspray.