Lily-Rose Depp is a big hit on this website, so many people look for details regarding her style that we almost felt a duty to write about her attending last year’s MET Gala. We heard you loud and clear, let’s double the fun.
To the MET Gala 2021, the blonde beauty wore a Chanel pink look consisting of a sequin bustier top with flower decorations in tulle, silk organza and glass beads plus a long matching skirt accessorized with a long shiny black belt. The ensemble stemmed from the Spring-Summer 2015 Haute Couture collection.
The actress paired the outfit with Chanel black mesh Camellia open-toe pumps and a black Chanel lambskin quilted round small Vanity Case with threaded gold chain-link shoulder strap and gold hardware.
The jewels she was wearing were of course courtesy of Chanel High Jewelry: a pair of Zina earrings, a Zina ring in 18k white gold with diamonds and what appeared to be a Chanel Diamant Evanescent ring in 18k white gold.
As it frequently happens with Lily-Rose, being her a champion for natural and effortless beauty, her fans desperately want to know the secrets behind her makeup. This time makeup artist Marcelo Gutierrez painted her face and spilled all the details on his Instagram. As always, here they are for you to replicate at home (slightly edited for clarity):
– Chanel – Les Beiges Water-Fresh Tint in ‘Light Deep‘;
– Chanel – Hydra Beauty – Micro Sérum;
– Chanel – Ultra Rich Cream Moisturizer;
– Chanel – Hydra Beauty – Nourishing Lip Care.
– Chanel – Les Beiges – Fluide Enlumineur – in ‘Pearly Glow‘;
– Chanel – Les Beiges – Healthy Glow Bronzing Cream in 390;
– Chanel – Blush – in 71 ‘Malice‘ + 64 ‘Pink Explosion‘;
– Chanel – Natural Finish Loose Powder;
– Chanel – Ultra Le Teint Fluide – All Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation in B40;
– Chanel – Le Correcteur de Chanel – Longwear Concealer in B20.
– Chanel – Stylo Yeux Waterproof – Long-lasting Eyeliner in 88 + 83;
– Chanel – Les 4 Ombres in 364 + 308;
– Chanel – Rouge Allure Ink Fusion in the shade 838 ‘Orange Énigmatique‘;
– Chanel – Lip Liner – 162 ‘Nude Brun‘ & 194 ‘Rouge Noir‘.
Nail artist Mei Kawajiri opted for a simple rose-y manicure that matched the Chanel Couture dress Lily-Rose was wearing.
She always looks chic, she exudes French charme from every pore. Such a classic beauty.