On this website we always try to bring you diversity, and one champion of it, in this particular month and every day, is Lil Nas X.
As always, Black men and women are a wonderful canvas for clothes with an impact, and the musician is very famous for his provocative attitude and his willingness to make people uncomfortable just by existing.
And nothing caught our eye more than his outfit for the Grammy Awards 2020, held at the STAPLES Center on January 26, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.
For the event, Nas X wore a fuchsia custom Atelier Versace look, entirely crafted from supple leather. According to the brand, the look took 700 hours to complete and the leather was hand-studded with heritage hardware accents and Swarovski crystals.
The musician accessorized the look with different gold Versace rings and earrings, plus a ring by John Hardy on his right index finger.
Lil‘s groomer Miyako, kindly provided everyone with the list of the Pat McGrath Labs products she used on the Old Town Road singer, read them down below:
– Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer;
– Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation in Deep #35;
– Skin Fetish: Highlighter Balm Duo;
– FetishEyes Mascara in Black;
– Lip Fetish Balm.
He was nominated in the categories:
– Record of the Year for Old Town Road;
– Album of the Year for 7;
– Best New Artist;
– Best Rap/Sung Performance for Panini.
The singer won:
– Best Pop Duo/Group Performance for Old Town Road;
– Best Music Video for Old Town Road.