Stylist: Danielle Goldberg assisted by Zoë Heller
Outfit: Zac Posen
Makeup Artist: Hung Vanngo using Chanel Beauty
Hairstylist: Bobby Eliot using OGX and Tangle Teezer
Colorist: Jafra Bryant
Shoes: Nicholas Kirkwood
Clutch: Judith Leiber
Jewelry: Harry Winston
Every now and then I take a plunge into the past and I carefully select the events that shape the fashion system. Since this weekend we’ll be delighted with the Screen Actors Guild Awards, I thought about revisiting what a nominee from this year wore in 2019. I chose the ever graceful Julia Garner.
For the SAG Awards 2019, Garner looked stunning in a teal shoulderless Zac Posen gown with train from the Spring 2019 Ready-to-Wear collection paired with gold pointy Nicholas Kirkwood pumps.
In some shots from the red carpet you could see her carrying a matching Judith Leiber Slide Lock clutch encrusted with teal faceted crystals, kept together by silver toned metal hardware (same model as above, not the same color).
Her incredible jewelry consisted of a Harry Winston Secret Wonder diamond bracelet and Harry Winston Lotus Cluster Large diamond earrings. They were made out of 62 round brilliant diamonds weighing a total of approximately 4.30 carats, with diamond center stones of approximately 1.00 carat, set in platinum.
The coral makeup the actress was wearing was courtesy of MUA Hung Vanngo. The pro kept her skin glowy and airy, he gently combed her brows and opted for long separated lashes. The touch of class was the golden glittery eyeshadow that framed her eyes, it was the exact same color as her hair and it made her look like an angel.
The contrast that her lips had with the dress was the perfect combo. If you know Vanngo, you also know that he rarely misses and what he does looks as good in person as it does in pictures.
Of course he shared the Chanel products he used on the blonde stunner with his Instagram followers, here they are if you’d like to replicate this masterpiece at home:
– Chanel – Hydra Beauty Camellia Water Cream Illuminating Hydrating Fluid;
– Chanel – Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux Intense Smoothing Eye Gel;
– Chanel – Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care;
– Chanel – Hydra Beauty Essence Mist;
– Chanel – Ultra le Teint Ultrawear All-Day Comfort Flawless Finish Foundation in shade “10 Beige“;
– Chanel – Le Correcteur de Chanel Longwear Concealer in shade “10 Beige“;
– Chanel – Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base;
– Chanel – Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder in shade “20 Clair Translucent 1“;
– Chanel – Baume Essentiel Multi-Use Glow Stick in shade “Sculpting“;
– Chanel – Joues Contraste Powder Blush in shade “430 Foschia Rosa“;
– Chanel – Defining Longwear Eyebrow Pencil in shade “Blond Tendre“;
– Chanel – Les Beiges Healthy Glow Eyeshadow Palette in “Deep“;
– Chanel – Inimitable Intense Multi-Dimentionnel Sophistique Mascara in “10 Noir“;
– Chanel – Le Crayon Levres Precision Lip Definer in “97 Desir“;
– Chanel – Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip Color in “64 First Light“.”
Hairstylist Bobby Eliot created for Julia the perfect curly bob with deep side part for the most romantic effect, he mentioned using products by OGX and tools by Tangle Teezer to achieve the desired result.
Garner completed her ensemble with a square shaped white manicure.
The “Inventing Anna” actress now works with stylist Elizabeth Saltzman but her time with Danielle Goldberg was the perfect starting point for such a talented actress.
Zac Posen has always created the dreamiest dresses and teal is a color not many dare to wear on a red carpet, especially when we are talking about very formal occasions. I think Julia is now more willing to take risks but I commend her bravery for choosing to wear something that colorful for her first SAG Awards nomination four years ago.
Julia Garner was nominated in the category Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series for her role as Ruth Langmore in “Ozark” and together with her cast mates in the category Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series, also for “Ozark“.