Stylist: Elizabeth Saltzman and her team
Outfit: Cong Tri by Nguyen Cong Tri
Makeup Artist: Hung Vanngo using Chanel Beauty
Facialist: Lord Gavin McLeod-Valentine
Hairstylist: Bobby Eliot using Marc Anthony Hair Care
Manicurist: Michelle Saunders using Essie
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Jewelry: Lisa Eisner
Keeping up with the tradition of analyzing old and new events, I stumbled upon that time Julia Garner attended the 71st Emmy Awards at Microsoft Theater on September 22, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
For the big event, Julia stunned in a sheer purple Cong Tri one-shoulder long flowy dress with a cutout on the side, from the Spring 2020 Ready-to-Wear collection.
She paired the look with two Lisa Eisner Snow Feather cuffs and a Skyscraper ring–to complete the look, a pair of black velvet Giuseppe Zanotti heeled platform sandals with a slightly square toe.
The makeup was incredible, thanks to the artistry of Hung Vanngo. He opted for a clash of tones, using metallic orange shades that–even though can seem uncommon for an important red carpet–are perfect if combined with Julia‘s aesthetic. Products were courtesy of Chanel, here they are (slightly edited for clarity):
– Chanel Beauty – Hydra Beauty Gel Crème – Hydration Protection Radiance;
– Chanel Beauty – Hydra Beauty Micro Gel Yeux – Intense Smoothing Eye Gel;
– Chanel Beauty – Hydra Beauty Nourishing Lip Care;
– Chanel Beauty – Hydra Beauty Essence Mist.
– Chanel Beauty – Ultra Le Teint Velvet Foundation in the shade ‘#12 Beige Rose‘;
– Chanel Beauty – Le Correcteur de Chanel Longwear Concealer in shade ‘#10 Beige‘;
– Chanel Beauty – Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base;
– Chanel Beauty – Poudre Universelle Libre Natural Finish Loose Powder in shade #20;
– Chanel Beauty – Poudre Lumière Highlight Powder in shade ‘#30 Rosy Gold‘;
– Chanel Beauty – Joues Contraste Powder Blush in shade ‘#260-Alezane‘.
– Chanel Beauty – Stylo Sourcils Waterproof – Defining Longwear Eyebrow Pencil in ‘Blond Tendre‘;
– Chanel Beauty – Stylo Yeux Waterproof – Long-Lasting Eyeliner in shade ‘Brun Agapé‘;
– Chanel Beauty – Les 4 Ombres – Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in ‘Lueurs Ambrées‘;
– Chanel Beauty – Inimitable Intense – Mascara Multi-Dimentionnel Sophistiqué in ‘#10 Noir‘;
– Chanel Beauty – Le Crayon Lèvres – Precision Lip Definer in ‘#93-Beige Innocent‘;
– Chanel Beauty – Rouge Allure Ink – Liquid Lip Color in ‘#204 Metallic Bronze‘.”
To know more about her facial, click HERE.
When it came to hair, Bobby Eliot styled Garner‘s hair in a very little sleek low bun, using Marc Anthony Hair Care products including the Bye.Bye. Frizz 8-in-1 Serum.
The actress’ manicurist Michelle Saunders used an Essie nail polish in the shade ‘What’s Gold is New‘ to paint her nails, cleverly matching the colors of the makeup.
Julia Garner was nominated in the category Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for her role as Ruth Langmore in Ozark, and she also won.