Jasmine Tookes was one of the many Victoria’s Secret models who attended the 2019 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on February 24, 2019.
Tookes looked amazing in a crimson red Zuhair Murad shoulderless gown from the Fall 2018 Couture collection, paired with red Loriblu velvet sandals and a Le Vian 6-carat Neon Tangerine Fire Opal® big stone ring.
Her makeup was a work of art, courtesy of the very talented Leah Darcy, here is a breakdown if you’d like to try it at home:
– Dior Beauty – Skin Boosting Serum;
– Tatcha – Dewy Skin Mist;
– Armani Beauty – Luminous Foundation;
– Make Up For Ever – Ultra HD self setting concealer;
– Charlotte Tilbury – Hollywood Contour Wand;
– Marc Jacobs Beauty – Highliner Matte Gel Eye Crayon in “Fine(wine)” + “Blacquer“;
– Milk Makeup – KUSH Mascara;
– Anastasia Beverly Hills – Dip Brow in “Ebony“;
– Nars – Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in “Lonely Heart“.
Jasmine‘s hair was styled in a high breaded ponytail by Martin-Christopher Harper using Oribe products; check the video down below to see her strutting on the red carpet for the photographers.