Outfit: custom Prada
Makeup Artist: Robert Rumsey using Shiseido
Hairstylist: Rena Calhoun using Virtue Labs
Manicurist: Stephanie Stone using Essie
Hunter Schafer is a multifaceted artist and she truly embodies the fluidity of our new generation. Her previous work as a model already put her on the map but it was through “Euphoria” that she had her big break. Let’s see what she wore to the series’ 2nd season premiere at Goya Studios on January 05, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.
For the occasion, Hunter donned a custom Prada amaranth-colored double organza dress with graphic details, worn over an antic petal colored stretch poplin mini slip dress with nude embellished satin sandals.
Different iterations of the dress from the past came to mind, namely from 2013 and 2018 collections. The Prada DNA is a strong one and it always comes back, one way or the other.
To finish off the look she accessorized it with Cartier stud earrings and a Cartier pear shaped diamond necklace in 18kt white gold.
The makeup was ethereal but completed with strong accents of color–makeup artist Robert Rumsey used Shiseido products, here is the breakdown (slightly edited for clarity):
– Ultimune Power Infusing Serum/Essential Energy Moisture Cream; (visible in the first photo below)
– Synchro-Skin Self Refreshing Foundation; (visible in the first photo below)
– Synchro-Skin Self-Refreshing Concealer;
– Synchro-Skin Invisible Silk Loose Powder;
– InnerGlow CheekPowder in ‘Floating Rose‘ & ‘Inner Light‘;
– POP PowderGel Eye Shadow in ‘Doki-Doki Red‘ & ‘Bachi-Bachi Plum‘;
– Brow Inktrio in 02/Taupe;
– ImperialLash MascaraInk; (visible in the third photo below)
– ColorGel LipBalm in ‘Bamboo‘.
Schafer‘s new bangs didn’t come as surprise, because as her hairstylist Rena Calhoun revealed to Vogue.com, they have been a desire of hers for a long time and to keep up with Prada‘s dress, the hair was sleek and styled into a duo of half-up space buns.
Her manicurist Stephanie Stone painted her nails with a sheer nude pink hue by Essie called ‘Fairy Tailor‘.
Euphoria is an American teen drama television series created and written by Sam Levinson for HBO. It is loosely based on the Israeli television miniseries of the same name.
It follows a group of high school students through their experiences of sex, drugs, friendships, love, identity and trauma.
In the series, Hunter plays the role of Jules Vaughn, a transgender girl and Rue‘s love interest (played by Zendaya).