January brought back sunny skies, and warmer days bring to mind flower fields in abundance. We can practically say the same of Elsa Hosk‘s ensemble for The Fashion Awards 2021, it brought us joy and many red and pink roses.
For the award show, Hosk was a vision in a custom Richard Quinn shoulderless bustier gown, decorated with flower motifs throughout.
The dress was complete with red long gloves–very useful in times like these–and matching red patent pointy toe Jimmy Choo pumps.
When it came to makeup, the lovely Sofia Schwarzkopf-Tilbury opted for a clean strong eyeliner flick and glowy skin using Charlotte Tilbury Makeup products, she also wrote a breakdown of all the things she used (on her Instagram) here it is (slightly edited for clarity):
– Magic Serum – Crystal Elixir;
– Magic Eye Rescue – Eye Cream;
– Magic Cream – Moisturiser;
– Beautiful Skin Foundation in 3C;
– Magic Away Concealer in 4;
– Magic Vanish – Longwear Under Eye Brightening + Pigmentation Colour Corrector in 1;
– Beauty Light Wand – Illuminating Blush in ‘Pillow Talk‘;
– Hollywood Contour Wand – Light to Medium;
– Brow Cheat – Soft Brown;
– Brow Fix – Clear Brow Gel;
– Instant Eye Palette in ‘Smokey Eyes Are Forever‘;
– Hollywood Exagger-Eyes – Duo Liner;
– Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes – Mascara;
– Lip Cheat Pencil in ‘Iconic Nude‘;
– K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in ‘Runway Royalty‘;
– Supermodel Body – Body Highlighter.”
Her hair was sleek, styled in a low ponytail with a little tendril gently touching her right cheek.
The Fashion Awards is a fundraiser for the BFC Foundation and focuses on celebrating excellence in the fashion industry and supporting the future pipeline of creative talent.
The BFC Foundation supports the future growth and success of the British fashion industry by focusing on three areas: Education, Grant-Giving & Business Mentoring and the Institute of Positive Fashion.
The BFC Foundation aims to improve equality and opportunity so that the fashion industry remains diverse and open to all, helping talented designers at all stages of their career from school level through to becoming a global fashion brand.
The 2021’s edition was presented by TikTok.