Stylist: Nell Kalonji
Outfit: Louis Vuitton by Nicola Ghèsquiere
Makeup Artist: Mai Quynh using Pat McGrath Labs
Hairstylist: Gregory Russell
Manicurist: Christina Aviles Aude
Shoes: Louis Vuitton
Bag: Louis Vuitton
One of the sequels which is due to come out in October is “The Addams Family 2” so it seemed reasonable to revisit Chloë Grace Moretz attending the premiere of MGM’s “The Addams Family” at Westfield Century City AMC on October 06, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
Moretz stunned in a Louis Vuitton blue and light pink creation from the Resort 2020 collection paired with Louis Vuitton metallic Silhouette sandals with PVC chunky heels. In some shots you can spot a white Louis Vuitton shoulder bag with silver chain.
Chloë‘s face is one of the best in the business and to do her makeup is an absolute privilege, hence why I was eager to find a step-by-step tutorial on how to achieve her look for the night–thanks to her makeup artist Mai Quynh who was so kind to share it on her Instagram; here are the products you need (everything is Pat McGrath Labs):
– Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer;
– Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation in Light 4;
– Sublime Perfection Powder;
– Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm in Nude.
– Mothership VI: Midnight Sun Palette
– Skin Fetish: Sublime Skin Highlighting Trio.
– I layered Astral Solstice (Mothership VI) and Iridescent Pink (Highlighting Trio) on her inner eyelid. Then I applied, EYEdols Eyeshadow in Divine Mink to her outer crease and lash line. Next I finished her eyes with FetishEyes Mascara in Black.
– Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil in Done Undone and Lust: Gloss in Love Potion.
Her manicurist Christina Aviles Aude went for a sheer pink to paint her nails and some little Swarowski crystals as embellishments.
The Addams Family is a 2019 computer-animated supernatural black comedy film based on the characters created by Charles Addams.
Chloë Grace Moretz is the voiceover artist for Wednesday Addams.