Stylist: Amanda Merten
Outfit: custom Gucci by Alessandro Michele
Makeup Artist: Robert Rumsey using Milk Makeup
Hairstylist: Benjamin Mohapi
Bucket hat: Gucci
Manicurist: Tammy Taylor assisted by Rosario Flores
Billie Eilish has made a name for herself in the last few years, not only music-wise but also style-wise.
Everything she wears for a red carpet appearance is the result of a collaboration between a designer, the musician and a possible stylist (she is currently working with a new one for the new phase of her life).
Let’s see what she chose to wear for this year’s Grammys, held at the Los Angeles Convention Center on March 14, 2021.
For the occasion, Eilish wore a custom Gucci floral jacquard shirt and pants with embroidered sequins, bucket hat, mismatched floral jacquard gloves, white leather lug sole rubber loafers with Horsebit detail (her soles were white instead of black).
According to the fashion house, the musician completed her look with white gold lion head earrings with aquamarine and diamonds (not visible in any shot available).
For all you makeup lovers, makeup artist Robert Rumsey shared an Instagram story of his setup for the night, along with a detailed breakdown of the Milk Makeup products he used, here they are (edited for clarity):
– Cooling Water Undereye Patches;
– Vegan Milk Moisturizer;
– Melatonin Overnight Lip Mask.
– Sunshine Skin Tint in Fair (apply center of face then blend out for a natural finish);
– Flex Concealer in Porcelain (applied with ring finger);
– Flex Highlighter in Iced (Mist brush with Hydro Grip Primer before picking up product for a long lasting glow) on high points of the face;
– Matte Bronzer (get the mini for precise contouring).
– Color Chalk – Tag on top lid and Hopscotch underneath;
– Kush Mascara (I wipe excess product off with a tissue and do 2 coats for a natural look).
– Kush Clear Brow Gel.
– Kush Lip Glaze in Clear.
Eilish won in the categories Record of the Year and Best Song Written for Visual Media–she was also nominated in the categories: Song of the Year for “Everything I Wanted” and Best Pop Solo Performance.
Billie also performed “Everything I Wanted” together with her brother Finneas, wearing a different custom outfit.