Stylist: Law Roach
Outfit: custom Elie Saab
Makeup Artist: Beau Nelson using Armani Beauty
Hairstylist: Lacy Redway assisted by Samantha Annatone
Colorist: Tracey Cunningham
Manicurist: Tom Bachik using Chanel Beauty
Bag: Jimmy Choo
Shoes: Olgana Paris
Jewelry: Lorraine Schwartz
Anne Hathaway exuded great confidence while walking the red carpet of the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards held at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019.
Hathaway donned a custom Elie Saab leopard print gown, whose design was probably inspired by the structures and the prints of different models from the Spring 2019 Ready-to-Wear collection.
The actress accessorized the look with a Jimmy Choo J Box silver liquid mirror leather clutch bag, wrapped in a Time’s Up black and white ribbon in solidarity with the organization, Olgana Paris Crystal slingback sandals and Lorraine Schwartz bi-colored diamond hoops.
Her earthy and simple glam was courtesy of Beau Nelson, who used the following products by Armani Beauty to achieve the look (thanks to Sarah Afshar for the whole breakdown on her website):
– prep the skin using the Crema Nera Supreme Recovery Oil focusing on the jawline and cheekbones;
– apply the Crema Nera Light-Reviving EyeCream under the eyes with a gentle tapping motion;
– Light Master Primer on the face;
– Luminous Silk Foundation using shade #2 on the inside part of the face and shade #4 on the outer areas, blending with a foundation brush;
– Compact Cream Concealer in Light-Medium applied to the redness areas and blemishes;
– Neo Nude A-Contour under the cheekbones and jawline;
– Neo Nude A-Blush in #30;
– Neo Nude Compact Powder Foundation in #3 on the t-zone area;
– Eyes To Kill Eye Quattro Eyeshadow in #2 ‘Avant-Premiere‘ applied softly to the crease, blending it slightly, sweeping upwards;
– Eyes To Kill Proliner in Black;
– Eyes To Kill Classic Mascara in #1 Black;
– Smooth Silk Eye Pencil in #12 on the inner rim of the eye;
– Smooth Silk Lip Pencil in #4 to define the lips;
– Rouge Ecstasy Lipstick in #303 Dragee patted on the lips with fingers for a soft peach lip.
Check the pictures below to see what her makeup artist and manicurist’s kits consisted of.
Manicurist Tom Bachik used two Chanel Beauty nail polishes in the shades ‘Sea Whip‘ and ‘Beige Beige‘ to paint Anne‘s toes and finger nails.
Anne Hathaway presented the category Best Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy together with Jessica Chastain.