Stylist: Samantha McMillen
Outfit: custom Louis Vuitton by Nicolas Ghesquière
Makeup Artist: Mélanie Inglessis using Estée Lauder
Facialist: Iván Pol
Hairstylist: Jenny Cho
Colorist: Matt Rez
Manicurist: Ashlie Johnson
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Jewelry: Fred Leighton
This week, “The Gray Man” is bound to come out on Netflix, and of course we could not miss the chance to write about one of its main characters: Ana de Armas. Its world premiere was held at the TCL Chinese Theatre on July 13, 2022 in Hollywood, California and we’ll be analyzing what de Armas wore for the occasion.
The Cuban and Spanish actress donned a custom Louis Vuitton ensemble inspired by the designs of the Resort 2023 collection.
The look was paired with vintage Fred Leighton natural white diamond earrings and silver rings on both hands. To finish it all off, a pair of Jimmy Choo Metz 100 laminated sandals featuring criss-crossed straps on the front and back and an asymmetrical square toe.
Makeup artist Mélanie Inglessis opted for radiant skin and a monochromatic makeup using Estée Lauder products–sadly the pro did not mention which ones. On the other hand, the brand wrote a hypothetic breakdown which you can use to replicate the look with your own products (we cannot guarantee they are the same ones Inglessis used, but they surely are the closest match).
Here they are:
– Estée Lauder – Double Wear Stay-in-Place Foundation in 3W1.5 Fawn;
– Estée Lauder – Double Wear Stay-in-Place Flawless Wear Concealer in 2N Light Medium;
– Estée Lauder – Pure Color Envy Luxe EyeShadow Quad in ‘07 Boho Rose‘,
– Estée Lauder – Double Wear 24H Waterproof Gel Eye Pencil in ‘01 Onyx‘;
– Estée Lauder – Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara;
– Estée Lauder – Pure Color Envy Sculpting Blush in ‘120 Sensuous Rose‘;
– Estée Lauder – Bronze Goddess Highlighting Powder Gelée in ‘Modern Mercury‘;
– Estée Lauder – Pure Color Envy Whipped Matte Lip Color in ‘924 Soft Hearted‘ (or ‘927 Hot Fuse‘);
– Estée Lauder – Pure Color Envy Replenish Lip Balm.
Hairstylist Jenny Cho styled de Armas’ hair in a middle part with soft waves caressing her shoulders.
Manicurist Ashlie Johnson created a chic diamond glitter manicure for Ana‘s nails using a custom blend. Perfect to match the sequined top of the dress.
Click below for a short tutorial by the pro.
The Gray Man is a 2022 American action thriller film directed by Anthony and Joe Russo, from a screenplay the latter co-wrote with Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, based on the 2009 novel of the same name by Mark Greaney.
In the movie, Ana de Armas plays the role of Dani Miranda.
Apparently, the film is intended to start a franchise based upon Greaney‘s Gray Man novels; there will probably be more to come.