Stylist: Emma Jade Morrison
Outfit: custom Atelier Versace
Tailor: Jennifer Féin
Makeup Artist: Patrick Ta using Chanel Beauty
Facialist: Toska Husted
Tan: Sunkissed by Jenni x Sidney Gonzalez
Hairstylist: Bobby Eliot using René Furterer
Manicurist: Jolene Brodeur
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Jewelry: De Beers
I came across Alexandra Daddario while watching the series “Why Women Kill” and I was literally pierced by her incredible eyes. Her otherworldly beauty prompted me to follow her style off-screen and she definitely has several winning looks we could write about.
Let’s begin with her outfit for this year’s SAG Awards.
Alexandra looked breathtaking in a pale metallic gold backless custom Atelier Versace draped ensemble with a plunging neckline and thigh-high slit.
The actress accessorized the look with De Beers Aria Fancy Color High Jewelry Diamond Earrings, a De Beers Aria Fancy Color High Jewelry Diamond Ring and a pair of Christian Louboutin Iriza Half-d’Orsay gold Glitter pumps.
Her makeup was courtesy of the formidable Patrick Ta, who wrote a detailed breakdown of the products he used on his Instagram, here they are (edited for clarity):
– Augustinus Bader – The Serum;
– Augustinus Bader – The Rich Cream;
– Chanel – N°1 de Chanel – Revitalizing Foundation in B10 and B20;
– Chanel – Les 4 Ombres – Limited-Edition Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow – in 747 Méditerranéen;
– Chanel – Joues Contraste – Powder Blush – in 604 Brun Rouge layered with Chanel – N°1 de Chanel – Lip and Cheek Balm in 6 Berry Boost;
– Chanel – Rouge Allure L’Extrait – High-Intensity Lip Colour – in 868 Rouge Excessif.
For Alexandra‘s hair, Bobby Eliot combined the 90’s supermodel aesthetic with classic Hollywood starlet using René Furterer products from the Style line: the Sculpting Mousse, the Blowout Balm, the Thermal Protecting Spray, Finishing Spray and Shine Mist.
Here is the full tutorial, thanks to the online community of Beauty Launchpad:
“- We started off with towel dried hair. I first applied René Furterer Style Sculpting Mousse and René Furterer Style Blowout Balm from roots to ends. I then sprayed René Furterer Style Thermal Protecting Spray on the ends of the hair for optimal protection.
– Using a round brush I blow dried the hair for maximum root lift. After the hair was dry, I created a deep side part using a tail comb to get a super clean side part.
– Next, I sprayed René Furterer Style Finishing Spray all over the hair section by section. Using a marcel curling iron I crated a classic set.
– When the hair was still hot, I used Velcro rollers to pin the hair up and set in place. I let the hair cool and set completely.
– After the hair was completely cool, I then removed the Velcro rollers. Using my hands and fingers I started to shake out the hair creating shape and volume.
– I then used a Mason Pearson Brush, spraying René Furterer Style Finishing Spray directly into the bristles of the brush and started to brush out the hair to create and form a wave in the hair.
– Lastly, using René Furterer Style Shine Mist I misted the hair for a high gloss shiny finishing touch.”
Following a request by “The White Lotus” actress, manicurist Jolene Brodeur hand painted a sunflower on Daddario‘s left ring finger nail in support of Ukraine.
Apparently the Sunflower has long been a symbol of peace for Ukraine. In the summer of 1996, sunflowers were planted by officials at the Pervomaysk missile base in southern Ukraine to mark the removal of nuclear weapons from the country, hence why these days it became a symbol of resistance for the country which is under attack.
The brands used were Kiara Sky, CND, Chanel Beauty and La Mer.
Alexandra Daddario and Ross Butler were named Ambassadors for the award show and they provided viewers with exclusive behind-the-scenes access.