Stylist: Danielle Goldberg
assisted by Gemma Valdes-Joffroy and Caroline Edison
Outfit: Loewe by Jonathan Anderson
Makeup Artist: Mélanie Inglessis using Armani Beauty
Skin glow: Tracie Martyn
Hairstylist: Irinel de León
Shoes: Jimmy Choo
Jewelry: Tiffany & Co.
Last week I started watching the HBO mini-series “Irma Vep“, and it made me think about an actress whose style I have never written about. Here is Adria Arjona attending this year’s Vanity Fair Oscar Party, on March 27, 2022 in Beverly Hills, California.
To enjoy the party night, Arjona wore a light yellow Loewe draped and layered asymmetric dress in viscose, with a double chain strap over one shoulder, a deep cowl neckline and an asymmetric hem.
The breezy ensemble was paired with mirrored Jimmy Choo gold ‘Mori‘ sandals (same model as pictured, not the same color or fabric), Tiffany & Co. Schlumberger® Chevron Fringe necklace with diamonds of over 16 carats and diamond earrings of over 5 total carats.
Adria‘s makeup was kept earthy, revolving around brown and shimmery tones. As it’s always the case with makeup artist Mélanie Inglessis, the look had a slight ‘rock’ edge which went perfectly with the dress. The products used were all courtesy of Armani Beauty, and there was no surprise there since both professionals work for the brand.
Here is the complete breakdown, straight from Inglessis‘ Instagram, slightly edited for better comprehension:
“- Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Primer;
– Armani Beauty – Fluid Sheer Highlighter in #10;
– Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Foundation in #6;
– Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Glow Concealer in #3.25;
– Armani Beauty – Luminous Silk Glow Fusion Setting Powder in #8 (contour).
– Armani Beauty – Eye Tint in ‘Sienna‘ and ‘Senso‘;
– Armani Beauty – Eyes To Kill – Eye Quattro Eyeshadow Palette in ‘Avant-Premiere‘;
– Armani Beauty – Eyes To Kill – Stellar Mono Eyeshadow in ‘Stardust‘;
– Armani Beauty – Eyes To Kill – Mascara in ‘Black‘;
– Armani Beauty – Lip Power Satin Lipstick in #102.”
The hair was styled in soft waves by Irinel de León and her nails were painted with a milky transparent hue.