Dacre Montgomery at MTV Movie And TV Awards 2018 – California
Dacre Montgomery is pretty new to the red carpet circuit but due to his success with Stranger Things he has walked many.
This time he was in attendance of the MTV Movie And TV Awards (June 2018) because he was personally nominated in the category Scene Stealer and because the series and its other actors were nominated in the following categories:
– Best Show (which they won)
– Best Performance In A Show (Millie Bobby Brown)
– Best Kiss (Finn Wolfhard and Millie Bobby Bown)
– Most Frightened Performance (Noah Schnapp)
– Best On-Screen Team (Gaten Materazzo)
He wore a Ignatius linen slim fit suit (01, 02) from the Strong Suit by Ilaria Urbinati collection with a white tank top underneath. The footwear looks a lot like Desai Mens Business Double Buckle Monk shoes.